Monday, September 23, 2013

My Haircare Routineعنايتي بشعري ‎


Many girls on instagram asked me how I take care of my bleached ends and hair in general, but most of the products I use are not available in SA but you can order them online or find dupes for them. Anyways, I always brush my hair before I shower so the masks I put will get to each and every hair strand and I won't have to brush it while it's wet. 

كتير بنات في الانستجرام سألوني عن عنايتي بشعري خصوصا بعد ما صبغته. بس ما كنت ابغى اكتب عنه لانه اغلب المنتجات اللي استخدمها مو متوفره في السعوديه بس تقدروا تطلبوها اونلاين او تشتروا شيء قريب منها او بديل لها. المهم، انا دائما قبل ما اغسل شعري لازم اسرحه (امشطه) عشان لمن احط الماسكات توصل لكل خصله و ما يحتاج اسرحه و هوا مبلول و اخربه. 




First, I shampoo my hair after that I use a conditioner. And then apply one of the masks in the picture. If I'm in a hurry I use the Aussie 3 minute miracle instead of my normal conditioner if I'm not I use one of the others. Loreal Elviv total repair 5, I love this hair mask for my dry hair it makes it shine, look smoother and healthy. But nothing beats my Argan Magic restorative hair mask, I got it from Chicago. It seriously restores hydration and repairs my damaged hair. The only thing i hate about those 2 masks that you have to towel dry your hair before you apply it. How do I apply them? I just take a scoop and spread it all over my hair then comb through with a wide tooth comb ad leave it in for 10 minutes or until I finish scrubbing and washing my body. Keep in mind that I only do this once a week.

اول شيء اغسل شعري بالشامبو و بعدها استخدم البلسم التابع له و بعدها ايستخدم ماسك من اللي في الصوره. اذا كنت مستعجله استبدل البلسم بالبلسم البنفسجي اللي في الصوره لانه زي كانه ماسك بس في ٣ دقائق بس. اما اذا كان عندي وقت استخدم الاتنين التانيين، حق لوريال توتال ريبير ٥ احبه لانه يعطي لمعه حلوه للشعر و يصير الشعر املس و شكله صحي اكتر (موجود في العالم العربي) و مرات استخدم التاني اللي هوا بزيت الارجان (جبته من امريكا) من جد يرجع الرطوبه لشعري و يعيد تقويته. الشيء الوحيد اللي اكرهه لمن استخدم الماسكين هدولا انو لازم تنشفي شعرك بالمنشفه فبل ما تحطيهم. كيف انا استخدمهم؟ بعد ما انشق شعري اخد من الماسك و اوزعه على كل شعري من الجذور للاطراف و بعدها امشطه بنشط اسنانه كبيره. و اتركه لمده ١٠ دقائق او الين نا اخلص من السكراب حق جسمي. و استخدمهم مره في الاسبوع. 



After getting out of the shower I towel dry my hair and apply some hair oils. I use the Argan Magic intensive hair oil from roots to near the end of my hair. Then apply the Josie Maran 100% pure argan oil to the ends. Those to really helped my split ends. I really love that they don't make my hair look greasy or shiny in abad way. And you only need a couple of drops to work it through your hair from roots to tips. If you can't get your hands on these you can try the Macadamia oil which is kind of similar but doesn't work as effective as those.

بعد ما اطلع من الحمام انشف شعري بالمنشفه و استخدم نوعين من الزيوت. اول واحد مع الماسك حقه استخدمه من الجذور اليت تقريبا نهايه الشعر. و التاني اللي من حوزي ماران (١٠٠٪ زيت ارجان طبيعي) استخدمه للاطراف بس. مره ساعدوا شعري يرجع صحي و مو جاف. و اكتر شيء يعجبني انو ما يخلوا الشعر يزيت او يلمع بزياده. انا بي استخدم نقطتين من كل واحد و اوزعها على شعري كله. اذا ما تقدروا تلاقوهم ممكن تستبدلوهم بزيت الماكادميا كويس بس ما يعطي نتايج زي اللي في الصوره بس احسن من ولاشيء. 

No comments:

Post a Comment