Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Products I regret buyingمنتجات اتندمت اني اشتريتها ‎


I guess so many people buy things and don't like them. So what are the things that I personally regret?


-Boots hand & nail cream in Strawberry & Yoghurt, i originally bought it coz it was on sale. At first, I loved it but the more I use it the more I hated it. The smell was over whelming, it kind of smells like a cough medicine I used to take when I was a kid.

- MAC lipstick, this is my first and probably the last MAC lipstick I will buy. I really like the shades that they offer but I hate the scent (noticed that I have a problem with scents) people love how mac lipsticks smell, it has a vanilla (baking) smell. I didn't notice that until I went home and tried it.
- Urban Decay Skyscraper multi-benefit mascara, I got it coz Sephora was sold out my fav UD mascara. I got this one instead but this one is too wet, which ended up clumping my lashes. 

 ناس يشتروا اشياء و بعدين ما تعجبهم لانها ما تطلع زي ما اتوقعوا. هادي اشيائي اللي انا اشتريتها و اتندم عليها


- كريم اليد و الاظافر من شركه بوتس بريحه الفراوله و اللبن، انا اصلا اشتريته لانه كان عليه تخفيض. اول ما بدأت استخدمه عجبني بس شويا شويا صرت اكرهه بسبب ريحته شويا قويه و صارت مزعجه. ريحته تشبه الدواء.
- روج من ماك، هادا أول روج اشتريه من ماك و يمكن يكون آخر واحد بسبب ريحته (لاحظتوا انه عندي مشكله مع الروائح ههه) عادة الناس تعجبهم ريحة ارواجهم بس انا اكره ريحة الڤانيلا عشان كدا. 
- ماسكارا من ايربان ديكاي، انا اصلا كنت ابغى وحده تانيه مره احبها بس كانت مخلصه قلت اجرب هادي بدالها. الماسكارا مره سائله بزياده يعني من اول طبقه تلصق رموشي ببعض و تطلع زي كأنها رجول عنكبوت.


- Hard Candy glow all the way, I reviewed this product on instagram before. I thought it would give me a silvery-pinky highlight, I was wrong it was pink %100. Plus it's too shimmery, I can't put this on my face! 


- كريم اضاءه من هارد كاندي، قبل كدا اتكلمت عنه في انستجرام. اتوقعت انه لونه حيطلع فضي على 
زهري بس طلع انه زهري تماما و اللنعه حقته بزياده يعني مستحيل احطه على وجهي.
- MAC beauty powder in Her Own Devices + Too Faced Chocolate Soleil in medium/deep, I was so excited when I got them. Unfortunately, both turned up to be too sheer and you can barely see the swatches. 
- بيوتي باودر من ماك + برونزر الشوكولاته من تو فيسد درجه وسط/غامق، كنت مره متحمسه عليهم. لمن جربتهم انقهرت لانهم الاتنين خفيفين مره لدرجه انهم مو باينين في الصوره. 

No comments:

Post a Comment