Tuesday, November 24, 2015

No Social Media Saturday يوم السبت يوم الانقطاع عن وسائل التواصل الاجتماعي‎


I don't know if you noticed this but in the last couple of months i stopped posting on Saturdays. Why? coz I try not to use my phone on saturdays as much as possible. On this day I give my mind and eyes a break. I take a break from this electronic world. Why is it on a Saturday? Because it's the last day of the week, the day that I spend with my family, the day that I might study in. It's my day. 

انا ما ادري اذا لاحظتوا الفتره اللي فاتت ما صرت انزل صور في الويك اند و تحديدا يوم السبت. ليش؟ لاني صرت احاول اقلل استخدامي لجوالي قد ما اقدر. يوم السبت يكون يوم اريح فيه عقلي و عيوني و كل شيء. انقطع شويا عن العالم الالكتروني، اصفي ذهني. ليش يوم السبت تحديدا؟ لانه اخر يوم في الاسبوع. اليوم اللي ممكن ادرس فيه تجهيز للاسبوع الجديد، اليوم اللي اطلع فيه مع اهلي، اليوم اللي اعتبره لنفسي. 


I started this step by step. First I used to keep my phone away from me so I won't check it every two seconds. I don't chat with people on whatsapp unless I really have to. After doing that for a couple of weeks, now I can sit with my phone next to me and I don't check it. And sometimes I actually forget where I put it coz I'm not really paying attention to it. 

بدأتها باني اخلي جوالي بعيد عني، صح اني كنت ابغى اشوفه كل شويا بس كنت اعرف انه مافي شيء مهم. ما اكلم احد في واتس اب او غيره، طبعا غير الضروره. مع الوقت صار عادي جوالي معايا بس لسه ما افتحه كل شويا و لا اكون منتبهه له. مرات حتى صرت انسى اذا هوا معايا. 

I've been doing this for a while around two months, I noticed that I'm much relaxed. I enjoy my day more, I have a clear mind not distracted by the notifications. Our phones take a big chunk of our day. We don;t really feel what's going on around us because we're focusing too much on them. We don't enjoy every moment because we're busy with an electronic device. 

بعد ما صرت اسوي دا الشيء حسيت باني مسترخيه اكتر و مستمتعه بيومي اكتر. صارلي فتره يمكن شهرين عليها. احس بالي مرتاح، لانه الحوالات صارت تاخد من وقتنا كتير و كل تركيزنا عليها. ما نحس باللي يصير حواليننا و لا نعيش اللحظات الحلوه. 


Try it you'll definitely feel the difference. 

 جربوها و اكيد حتحسوا بفرق 


No comments:

Post a Comment