Sunday, March 6, 2016

MUFE Ultra HD Concealer كونسيلر ميك اب فورايڤر الجديد الترا اتش دي


I received these concealers yesterday from MUFE, they're the Ultra HD Concealer. I was so excited so i tested them out today. It is amazing !!
The tube itself makes it easy to control the amount that you squeeze out, and you only need the tiniest drop. It covers really well and conceals the undereyes perfectly. Doesn't crease, i did set it with my laura mercier under eye loose powder. It stayed all day long. They sent me a light and a darker shade i mixed them to get my perfect match. I'm sure i won't stop using this until i run out.The shades i have are top - R20, bottom - Y33. I think they have 10 shades so everyone will be able to find their match. 


امس وصلني كونسيلر ميك اب فورايڤر الجديد الترا اتش دي، مره كنت متحمسه فجربتها اليوم. مره مره عجبتني ! نفس الانبوب مره سهل تتحكمي في الكميه اللي تطلع منها و اصلا ما تحتاجي غير اقل نقطه. تغطيته مره حلوه و يخفي الهالات. ما يخطط ابدا، انا استعملت معاه بودرة لورا ميرسيير المخصصه لتحت العين. قعد طول اليوم. هما رسلوا لي لونين واحد افتح مني و التاني اغمق فخلطتهم سوا. احس ما حارجع استخدم اي كونسيلر تاني الين ما اخلصهم. اللونين اللي عندي فوق - R20 و تحت Y33. اتوقع عندهم ١٠ درجات عشان تناسب الكل.

No comments:

Post a Comment